General terms and conditions of Vakker Products GmbH
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
- The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot predominantly be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
- The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our online shop https://www.mymoqy.com.
If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
Vakker Products GmbHconditions.
Victoria Büsch, Gundolf Büsch
Gencayer Str. 7a
Registration number HRB 11513
Hagen registry court
- The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
- When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Confirm by clicking the “Order” button
- Checking the information in the shopping cart
- Pressing the “Checkout” button
- Login to the online shop after registering and entering your registration information (email address and password).
- Re-checking or correcting the respective data entered.
- Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the “order for a fee” or “buy” button
- Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by email. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at https://mymoqy.com/pages/agb. Past orders can be viewed once you have registered at mymoqy.com/account.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
- The prices stated include statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
- The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
- Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery takes place within 3 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order is sent to the bank responsible for the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the delivery location, the deadline ends on the next working day.
- The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold, even in the case of a mail order purchase, only passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to either their commercial or independent professional activity:
You have the right to cancel this contract within one hundred days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is one hundred days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier concluded the purchase contract.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Vakker Products GmbH
Victoria Büsch, Gundolf Büsch
Gencayer Str. 7a
inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will have to pay you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from you choosing a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have) to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees as a result of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the fourteen day period has expired.
We bear the costs of returning the goods.
§7 Cancellation form
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.(*) Delete what is not applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Code of Conduct
We have adhered to the codes of conduct of the following institutions:
Trusted Shops GmbH
Subbelrather Straße 15c
You can access the Trusted Shops Code of Conduct by clicking on the Trusted Shops seal on our website or at www.trustedshops.de.
§10 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§11 Customer service
Our customer service team is available to answer questions, complaints and objections on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Telephone: +49 2338-6171857
Terms and conditions as of October 2022